The story so far

I PACKED THIS MYSELF is a project working with migrant workers and local communities in Cornwall, which started in 2006. The aim: to break down prejudice and increase understanding



Tuesday 10 March 2020

A good meeting at Treliske

The first of my meetings this week - talking about I PACKED THIS MYSELF and ways we might take the work forward. A huge thank you to Helen Taylor, Clinical Practice Educator at the Royal Cornwall Hospital, Treliske, Cornwall.
We had a very good meeting with Joani Miller - it turned out to be a real brainstorming session!
Lots of ideas about how to tell the story of the vital role that workers from overseas play at the hospital - whether consultants, doctors, nurses, hospital porters or cooks....
Much to think about.
For me it was the first time ever I used the Park and Ride. Shameful, really. But how convenient. Makes sense on every level.